Terms and Policies
TP-Link EX510 WiFi-6 Router 2Gbps Broadband Terms & Conditions
- Currently not available for sign-up or recontract.
- Based on a 24-month contract for MyRepublic 2Gbps (2 x 1Gbps) Fibre Broadband (“Service”).
- Service subscription price of $52.99/month applies for 24 months. Off-contract subscription price of $71.50/month will apply after your contract ends.
- Promotion is valid for new and recontracting customers.
- The bundled TP-Link EX510 router (worth $269) is not exchangeable for cash or credit.
- A one-time standard service installation charge of $54 will be waived.
- Customers can enjoy a $100 discount for the purchase of a second router: TP-Link EX510 Router (worth $269) or ASUS RT-AX3000 Router (worth $359).
- The router discount only applies to a new router purchase from MyRepublic during point of sign-up only, and is not exchangeable for cash or credit.
- NetLink Trust will be charging a $57.24 Service Activation Charge, which will be applicable to all new sign-ups.
- Free Fibre Termination Point (TP) installation (up to $162) is only applicable to MyRepublic subscribers who do not have an existing Fibre Termination Point (Home Passed).
- A NetLink Trust cost of $162 will be charged for the TP installation for high-rise properties and this amount will be credited to your MyRepublic account.
- For landed properties, an additional fee of $129.60 will be applicable to cover the full NetLink Trust TP installation fee.
- You will be charged your first month invoice once your order is completed (i.e. at the point of time when your service is successfully installed).
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any part or all our promotions at any time. Our decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- MyRepublic Fixed Broadband Agreement and standard promotional terms & conditions apply for all promotions (available here).