What's my Customer ID?
Your Customer ID can be found in your monthly MyRepublic bill, starting with C1XXXXXX. Alternatively, you can use your unique referral link to refer your friends. To do so, log in to MyAccount and go to the Friends with Benefits tab:
I'm a MyRepublic broadband and mobile customer, which account do my referral credits go to?
The account that receives the referral credits depends on the Customer ID (or referral link you copied from MyAccount) that you gave to your friend. Broadband and mobile MyRepublic accounts have their own Customer ID.
We suggest sticking to one single account as referrals across different accounts do not stack. This way you’ll be able to accumulate higher earnings faster.
What can I do with my referral credits?
The referral credits are used to cover the cost of your MyRepublic bill, which means savings over time. If the monthly credit you earn exceeds the cost of your MyRepublic bill, you can also redeem your accumulated unused credit for vouchers.
Is there an expiration date to my referral credits and where can I check it?
Any excess referral credits will automatically expire if not redeemed within 180 days from the last credit transaction into your referral account i.e. from the time you last received a referral credit. You may view your referral credit details in MyAccount.
What are the vouchers available for redemption? Is there an expiration date?
At present, you can redeem your referral credit for Lazada vouchers in multiples of S$40.
Do I get referral credit if my friend signs up at a retail shop / with a MPP consultant?
No, our Friends with Benefits program only applies to online sign-ups i.e. sign-ups directly via the MyRepublic broadband website.
When will my referral credit(s) be given to me?
Your referral credits will come in 2 parts: the basic $2 credit per referral and then the bonus credit you get when you refer 6 or more friends.
The basic referral credit of $2 per month will be given after your friend’s broadband service is installed and they’ve paid first bill. This will vary based on your friends’ bill cycles.
Your bonus tier credits will be given on the 1st of the following month. For example:
- If you have 6 active referrals (assuming they’ve paid their MyRepublic bills) on the last day of January, you will get $1 x 6 bonus credits on the 1st of February.
- If you have 21 active referrals (assuming they’ve paid their MyRepublic bills) on the last day of March, you will get $2 x 21 bonus credit on the 1st of April.
Can I refer friends to sign up for MyRepublic mobile plans and earn referral credits?
Unfortunately no. For now, existing MyRepublic customers can earn referral credits by introducing interested new customers to sign-up for the following MyRepublic residential Fixed Broadband plans only:
- 1Gbps TP-Link EC330 Router Bundle at $41.99/month (U.P. $49.99/mth) for 24 months
- 1Gbps Deco M9 Plus Bundle at $50.99/month (U.P. $54.99/mth) for 24 months
- 1Gbps Google Nest Wifi Bundle at $55.99/month (U.P. $56.99/mth) for 24 months
- GAMER 1Gbps ASUS ROG GT-AC5300 Router Bundle at $59.99/month for 24 months
- GAMER 1Gbps ASUS ROG GT-AX11000 Router Bundle at $63.99/month for 24 months
- Dual Fibre Ultra Broadband at $59.99/month for 24 months
- Dual Fibre GAMER Broadband at $65.99/mth (U.P. $69.99/month) for 24 months
How will I be notified for each successful referral?
You can track all your successful referrals in MyAccount.