LegalTerms and Policies
Standard Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Prices for Residential offers are inclusive of GST.
- Fibre-ready, type-approved residential gateway is required to access the Service.
- Free wireless home gateway is NOT included unless otherwise specified for specific promotions.
- Whether or not equipment is supplied together with the Service, such equipment is covered by the warranty provided by the relevant manufacturer, and MyRepublic will not be responsible for any defects in any such equipment.
- Sign-ups are only valid for National Broadband fibre-ready premises. If your address status is classified by NetLink Trust as “Home Passed”, additional charges to install the TP will still apply.
- Unless stated otherwise, promotional rates are only valid for the duration of the contract. The plan’s Usual Price will apply after the contract ends.
- MyRepublic’s Home Voice Standard plan, which includes unlimited local calls, is provided free with any new MyRepublic fibre broadband plan sign-up. The Home Voice installation fee (Usual Price of $49 per line) is also waived.
- The Home Voice early termination fee of $49 applies if you terminate your Home Voice service before your broadband contract with MyRepublic is over.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, you understand that MyRepublic shall not be responsible for any interruption, disruption or deterioration in the quality or reliability of the Service, or any technical issues that arise in relation to the Service
- One-time charge of $53.50 (Service Installation Fee), and $56.71 (NLT Service Activation Fee) applies for all new customers, unless otherwise stated. All standard charges found in the List of One Time Charges (published in full on the MyRepublic website) may apply.
- If this Service Application form has been signed and submitted, a contract is made and all cancellations prior to scheduling installation are subject to a $48.15 cancellation fee. Cancellations after scheduling of installation dates are subject to a cancellation fee of $217.21 for high-rise building, or $345.61 for landed property applies. These include cases of delayed installations.
- MyRepublic reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions (including pricing) at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Use of MyRepublic’s Services will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments thereto.
- MyRepublic’s Specific Terms and Conditions for the Service and General Terms and Conditions (which are published in full at our Website), are deemed incorporated by reference.
- If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Service Specific Terms and Conditions and the General Terms, such conflict or inconsistency will be resolved in a manner most favourable to MyRepublic, as determined by MyRepublic in its sole and absolute discretion.
- If you are a foreigner who is not holding an Employment Pass or S Pass, you will need to pay a deposit of $150.
- All foreigners are required to submit proof of billing address and any one of the following: Employment Pass / S Pass / Diplomatic Pass / Entrepass / Training Visit Pass / Work Permit / Student Pass, Dependent Pass / Long Term Social Visit Pass (with minimum validity of 6 months) when you sign up for MyRepublic services