Terms and Policies
- Intellectual Property Rights
All information, materials and content (including designs, brand names, product names, software, text, and graphics) on the MyRepublic site are the copyright-owned, or controlled, by MyRepublic, or third parties. None of these materials may be copied, reproduced, hyperlinked, uploaded or downloaded without the express written permission of the owner, whether MyRepublic or a third party. MyRepublic gives no automatic permission for the use of any such information, material or content in any way whatsoever.
- Your Activities and Conduct
- You accept that you are responsible for any content that you post or transmit on or through the Site.
- You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- By posting or transmitting on or through the Site, you warrant and agree that content submitted by you will not
- violate any laws, regulatory requirements or codes applicable in Singapore;
- be defamatory, abusive, offensive, or otherwise create cause for an action;
- infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, design, trade secret or other proprietary right of any person;
- misuse confidential information of a third party;
- undermine the security or integrity of the Site, by introducing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to affect the functionality of
- any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- advertise or promote any products or services;
- cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to MyRepublic customers or anyone else;
- use any robot, spider, code, or other device or process to monitor our Web pages without the written permission of MyRepublic; or
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, or to impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers serving the Site.
- MyRepublic has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to monitor, refuse or remove any content available through the Site.
- Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- Information on the MyRepublic Website may be incomplete, incorrect or out-of-date. MyRepublic makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the Site’s operation, availability, functionality or otherwise.
- MyRepublic does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed on the Site. In no event shall MyRepublic be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site. The Site may contain hyperlinks to third party sites. These third party sites are beyond the control of MyRepublic and MyRepublic accepts no responsibility for their content. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and any embedded hyperlinks. The Site and any software made available on the Site are provided on an “as is” basis.
- Different exclusions and limitations of liability will apply to the provision of any goods or services by MyRepublic, which will be set out in the terms and conditions relating to the provision of the specific good or service.
- If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of the related terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- Posting Your Content on MyRepublic’s Site
- If any portion of the Site requires you to register or open an account, you must provide accurate and complete registration information. You are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any acts that may take place using your account.
- You must not disclose to any person your password. You must not permit or authorise any person to use your login name or password for any purpose whatsoever.
- During your use of the Site, we may issue to and request from your computer blocks of data known as “cookies” to enable more convenient browsing when you revisit the Site.
- By posting content on the Site, you grant to MyRepublic a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use and distribute such content for any purpose in any and all media, and you hereby waive all so-called moral rights you may have in the content. You agree that you shall have no recourse against MyRepublic for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
- Except for any personal, individually identifying data which we have agreed to keep confidential, any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that you send to us via the Site or via email or otherwise, will be treated as being non-confidential and non-proprietary.
MyRepublic may suspend or delete your account or any content, if it believes there has been a breach of these ToU or any other of its terms or codes of conduct. MyRepublic may do so for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Your Privacy
- Your Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold MyRepublic and each of its directors, officers, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees arising out of or in connection with any content posted by you or through your account, your use of the Site, or any breach of these ToU, or any other of its terms or codes of conduct.
- MyRepublic’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these ToU shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- If any part of these ToU is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- These ToU shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Dated 31 March 2017