LegalTerms and Policies
Mobile Plan Specific Terms and Conditions
These Mobile Plans Specific Terms & Conditions apply in addition to the Mobile Services Specific Terms & Conditions. They set out the basis on which we will provide mobile plans to you. Please read these Mobile Plans Specific Terms & Conditions carefully, as you agree to be bound by them. The order of precedence in this Agreement shall be in accordance with Clause 1.2 of the Mobile General Terms & Conditions.
Charges for the respective Mobile plans below are listed on our Website.
All Mobile plans are subject to Clause 7 (Fair Usage) of the General Terms & Conditions.
- SIM Card Plans (month-to-month)
- One Time Data Boosters will allow you to top up high speed data through the MyRepublic App or Website as required.
- One Time Boosters are available in different data quota denominations, and with differing validity periods. Your existing One Time Data Booster will always be utilised before any new One Time Data Boosters. Your Billing Cycle is independent from One Time Data Booster validity periods.
- Any balance in your One Time Data Boosters will expire at the end of its respective specified One Time Data Boost validity period.
- Recurring Boosters allow you to top up your monthly data, monthly recurring basis through the MyRepublic App or Website. You may change your Recurring Booster at any time and such change will only be effective from the commencement of your new Billing Cycle.
- Any balance in Recurring Boosters will not be carried forward to the new Billing Cycle.
- You may purchase Roaming Data Boosters through the MyRepublic App or Website to access mobile data services on our partner networks while roaming in roaming supported countries. Our list of supported roaming countries and operations are published on our MyRepublic App and Website.
- One Time Roaming Data Boosters are available in different data quota denominations and different validity periods.
- Recurring Roaming Data Boosters are available in different data quota denominations and will follow the bill cycle of your SIM card plan.
- Additional Charges will apply if you use any Services not included under your subscribed Roaming Data Boosters.
Definitions: Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these Mobile Services Terms & Conditions have the same meaning as given to them in the Mobile General Terms & Conditions. In addition, in these Mobile Services Terms & Conditions:
Booster: additional features and services that we may offer to you as part of the Services.
2.1 Your data access speed will be limited in accordance to Clause 7 of Mobile General Terms & Conditions (Fair Usage) after your subscribed mobile plan monthly quota of local data usage has been completely utilised. The speed limit will be removed from the start of the following Billing Cycle. We reserve the right to amend the fair usage cap and speed limit from time to time without any prior notice to you.
2.2 Our published Charges for pay-per-use calls and SMS will apply after you have completely utilised your monthly local call and SMS quota in your subscribed mobile plan.
2.3 The SIM Card plan and any associated Boosters must solely be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You must not resell these plans or Boosters to any Third Party. Your failure to observe this Clause is a material breach of this Agreement, for which we are entitled to terminate the Agreement according to the terms of this Agreement.
2.4 SIM Card Plans will include value added services such as VoiceMail, IDD Service, Caller ID and Missed Call Notifications.
2.5 You may change your current SIM Card Plan to a different SIM Card Plan on the MyRepublic App or Website. Change of SIM Card Plan will take effect in your next Billing Cycle. If you have submitted multiple requests for SIM Card Plan change, we will only take into account the latest request submitted before end of your current Billing Cycle. The change will take effect before the end of your current Billing Cycle. Any associated Charges not be reflected in your current invoice (due to your Billing Cycle) will be reflected in your subsequent invoice.
2.6 You may change your current SIM Card Plan through the MyRepublic App even though you may have subscribed to any additional Mobile Services that requires you to have an existing minimum Service Commitment on your SIM Card Plann.
2.7 You may purchase Boosters to add on data usage quota for your subscribed SIM Card plan. Boosters will be charged to you in the manner specified on the Myrepublic App or Website.
2.8 Ultimate Plan: In addition to your monthly data limit, when you exceed a daily usage of 3GB local data usage, data access speed will be limited in accordance to Clause 7 of Mobile General Terms & Conditions (the Fair Usage) Policy. The speed limit will be removed at 00:001 hours of the following day.
3.1 One Time Data Boosters
3.2 One Time Data Boosters
3.2 Roaming Data Boosters
Publication date 16 May 2018