LegalTerms and Policies
- MyRepublic Ltd. (or “MyRepublic”, “we” and “our”) will respond to your Relocation Services Request (“Request”) within five (5) business days upon receiving your Request. Your Relocation Services Request is subject to various factors including availability of resources and any outstanding debts in your MyRepublic service accounts. We reserve the right to reject your Request, without liability and obligation to inform you of our reasons. Any Request rejection is final and conclusive.
- We will work with NetLink Trust (the operator of Singapore’s fibre network infrastructure) (“NLT”) to determine if your New Service Address is ready to receive MyRepublic service(s). If we determine that your New Service Address is not ready, NLT will charge S$160.50 (for non-landed properties) or S$288.90 (for landed properties) for fibre terminal point installation services at the New Service Address. Installation works will be completed at least two (2) days before your preferred relocation date (“Preferred Relocation Date”) unless otherwise notified.
- If we are unable to provide MyRepublic service(s) on your Preferred Relocation Date due to any reason, we will inform you of a new relocation date as soon as reasonably possible. We are not responsible for any losses you may incur from the delay in relocating MyRepublic service(s).
- You must bring your existing Optical Network Terminal (ONT) and router to the New Service Address on the Preferred Relocation Date for us to assist you in configuration.
- If you cancel the Request before the Preferred Relocation Date, we will charge a Relocation Cancellation fee of $20, on top of a charge of $217.21 (for non-landed properties) or $345.61 (for landed properties).
- Your existing MyRepublic service subscription(s) remains active during this relocation period and MyRepublic service(s) bills will be sent to the New Service Address. The service terms governing your MyRepublic service contract remains effective.
- You will not be able to access your subscribed MyRepublic service(s) at your previous listed address when the relocated MyRepublic service(s) has been activated at the New Service Address. For full list of MyRepublic Residential Fibre Broadband One-Time Charges, click here.