LegalTerms and Policies
- Definition and Interpretation
- Your Activities and Conduct
- update and maintain the most current information about yourself on your Account;
- be solely responsible for all Account activities;
- keep confidential any information relating to your Account including your registration information, password and payment information;
- to comply with all laws relating to the use of the MyRepublic App;
- ensure sure that any person you authorise to use the Services on your behalf complies with our Agreement as if they were a party to our Agreement;
- to follow instructions issued by us for use of the MyRepublic App, and only use the MyRepublic App for the purposes in which it is provided;
- to use the MyRepublic App with a standard mobile device approved by the relevant Singapore regulatory authority.
- to make, transmit, post or solicit abusive, offensive, harass, slander, defame, threaten or otherwise violate rights of our employees (including any profanity, pornographic, offensive, indecent fraudulent or illegal materials);
- to transmit materials to undermine the security or integrity of MyRepublic App including introducing viruses, trojan horses, cancelbots, harmful codes, floor pings, adware, spyware, forged routing time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful, damaging or destructive technology;
- in a manner that conflicts with any law or regulatory requirements;
- with a mobile device not approved by the relevant Singapore regulatory authority;
- disclose or misuse confidential information of a third party;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of MyRepublic App; or
- in attempts to, or facilitate anyone else, in the above activities.
- Third Party Links
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your Privacy
- Limitation of Liability
- Limitation of Liability
Account: your account with us in respect to the provision of any Service.
MyRepublic App: any MyRepublic applications or web domains made available to you through your mobile device or web browser.
Services: any telecommunication services, service plans, products or equipment offered or provided by MyRepublic.
2.3 By downloading, installing, accessing or using the MyRepublic App, you agree to:
2.4 You are responsible for all access, security and use of your login and password credentials, and online payment transactions on the MyRepublic App, regardless of who accesses and uses your Account. You must advise us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised activities or transactions on your Account.
2.5 You must not use or allow any part of MyRepublic App be used:
2.6 You must not permit or authorise another person to use your MyRepublic App login and password for any purposes whatsoever. Any access or payment transactions in your Account utilizing your log in name and password will be treated by us as access to your Account by you, notwithstanding your Account may have been accessed by another person.
2.7 MyRepublic App may automatically download and install updates from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the MyRepublic App and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates as part of your use of the MyRepublic App
2.8 Access and use to MyRepublic App may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent to the Internet and electronic communications, including the device you use with the MyRepublic App. We are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, losses or damages resulting from or in connection with such problems.
2.9 Except for any financial or personal, individually identifying data which we have agreed to keep confidential, any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that you send to us through MyRepublic App will be treated as being non-confidential and non-proprietary.
2.10 Our decision on all matters relating to this MyRepublic App will be final and conclusive. In the absence of fraud, computer failure or manifest error, our records of all matters relating to this MyRepublic App are conclusive evidence of the accuracy, completeness and truth of all matters stated therein.
3.1 MyRepublic App may contain hyperlinks to third party sites. These third party sites are beyond our control and we accepts no responsibility for their content, products or services offered at any of these third party sites linked to MyRepublic App. By creating the link to a third party, we do not endorse or recommend any products or services offered or information contained at those web sites. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the MyRepublic App and any embedded hyperlinks.
4.1 MyRepublic App is “as is” and “as available” service. We take no responsibility for the security, confidentiality or privacy of the communications and/or data transmitted over the Internet and does not warrant (and expressly excludes any and all express or implied warranties) that the MyRepublic App will be without failure, delay, interruption, error or loss of content, data or information or that any identified defect will be corrected or that our systems are secure. We are not liable for any loss of data related to or caused by the MyRepublic App.
4.2 We do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed on the MyRepublic App.
4.3 We may also make certain content or products available for download from time to time. We do not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy of the results or output derived from such use of any content or products.
All information, materials and content (including designs, brand names, product names, software, text, and graphics) on the MyRepublic App are the copyright-owned, or controlled, by MyRepublic, or third parties. None of these materials may be copied, reproduced, hyperlinked, uploaded or downloaded without the express written permission of the owner, whether MyRepublic or a third party. MyRepublic gives no automatic permission for the use of any such information, material or content in any way whatsoever.
8.1 We shall not be liable to you for any loss of revenues, loss of profits, loss of business or business interruption, liability, costs or damages whatsoever (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in respect of any matter howsoever arising (whether in tort, negligence or otherwise) in connection with the use or inability to use of MyRepublic App.
8.2 To the extent the limitation of liability in Clause 9.1 is not permitted by applicable law and where you are entitled to make a claim for loss, costs, liability or damages from us as a result of the use or inability to use of MyRepublic App, we will not be responsible in aggregate beyond SG$100.
We may restrict, suspend or block your access to MyRepublic App at any time if we believe a breach or non-compliance of these Terms or any terms published on our Website.
10.1 We reserve the rights at our absolute discretion to discontinue and/or suspend the MyRepublic App whether in whole or in part without any liability whatsoever to you.
10.2 We reserve the right to post advertising and/or promotional content or messages on MyRepublic App.