Upgrade to Fibre Pro
Have you been enjoying lightening fast Fibre Pro?
As an existing customer of MyRepulic we are offering you an exclusive offer – continue paying $89.99 per month for your Fibre 100 service and we will keep you on our Fibre Pro (950Mbps download and 500Mbps upload) plan.
Or upgrade to a 12-month contract and only pay $99.99 upfront for an AC2600 D-Link EXO DIR-882 modem – RRP $399.99.
Alternatively, if you do not make a selection we will leave you on the Fibre Pro plan on a month to month term and your MyRepublic monthly invoice will remain the same.
D-Link EXO DIR-882
- Compatible for Fibre services
- AC2600 MU MIMO technology, ideal for large and multi-storey homes
- Wi-Fi Smart Beam technology that tracks your connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed.
- Select from 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi frequency
- Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously
- High performance 3.0 and High speed 2.0 Media Sharing USB Ports
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 WAN port
$99.99 on 12-Month plan (RRP $399)
We aim to dispatch new modems within 3 working days- we will send you a text message when this has been dispatched with your tracking code.
If you have a payment card pre-registered with MyRepublic, we will debit the cost of this before we dispatch your modem, if you pay by direct debit, one of the MyRepublic team will call you to take payment.
We will send the new modem to your home address, please note this will have to be signed for- if you aren’t home you can pick this up from your local courier depot once you receive a missed delivery card.
Speed can be affected by many factors such as:
- Hardware: You will need a modem capable of connecting you to Fibre Pro which can handle the high speeds available to you. MyRepublic provides a choice of an AC1600 Wi-Fi Hub+ or upgrade to an Dlink EXO AC2600 modem. In large premises or in buildings with thick walls, Wi-Fi performance can often be the slow point in a fibre connection, for optimum performance we recommend connecting directly to your modem via an Ethernet cable.
- Network links: External network factors such as physical location of the host computer, and global Internet link between MyRepublic and the destination. This includes the backhaul network between your premises and MyRepublic and whether there is congestion on domestic and international links during peak periods.
- Software: There are many applications and programs that access the internet. These may be running in the background on your device which can use up some of your accessible bandwidth.
- Multiple Users on your connection and the applications being used. The more simultaneous streaming, gaming and downloads will affect the amount of bandwidth available to your connection, but with Fibre Pro- you have lots of bandwidth to go round even the largest homes.