Refer a Friend
and Get $40 Each
Spread the word! Both you and your friend will earn $40 credits when your friend signs up with us.
To qualify, you must sign up for a MyRepublic plan and submit your friend’s MyRepublic customer ID during the sign-up process.
Below is a screenshot of where you should enter your friend’s Customer ID when you are signing up online.
- To apply, the new customer (the referee) must enter the existing customer (the referrer) Customer ID number during sign-up in the online application process
- $40 credit will only be awarded if the referral is successful
- For the referral to be successful, both referrer and referee must have their MyRepublic service successfully installed and their accounts must be in good standing e.g. no outstanding payments
- The $40 credit can only be used to offset MyRepublic bills and is not exchangeable for cash
- MyRepublic reserves the right to not award the $40 credit if the customer ID is not entered correctly at sign-up or at MyRepublic’s own discretion
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer under the program and the number of times you can be awarded the $40 credit for each successful referral
- Valid across all sales channels
- Valid with all new sign-ups on MyRepublic residential fibre broadband plans
- The referee must be a new MyRepublic customer, although recontracting customers can refer their friends (i.e. be the referrer)
- Referees signing up through our MyRepublic Partner Program (MPP) agents will receive their $40 credits, but they will not be able to credit a referrer – any referrer IDs submitted will not receive any credits through our Refer-A-Friend program