Refer a Friend
and Get $40 Each
Spread the word! Both you and your friend will earn $40 credits when your friend signs up with us.
To qualify, you must sign up for a MyRepublic plan and submit your friend’s MyRepublic customer ID during the sign-up process.
Below is a screenshot of where you should enter your friend’s Customer ID when you are signing up online.
- To apply, the new customer (the referee) must enter the existing customer (the referrer) Customer ID number during sign-up in the online application process
- $40 credit will only be awarded if the referral is successful
- For the referral to be successful, both referrer and referee must have their MyRepublic residential fibre broadband service successfully installed and their accounts must be in good standing e.g. no outstanding payments
- The $40 credit can only be used to offset MyRepublic bills and is not exchangeable for cash
- MyRepublic reserves the right to not award the $40 credit if the customer ID is not entered correctly at sign-up or at MyRepublic’s own discretion
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer under the program and the number of times you can be awarded the $40 credit for each successful referral
- Valid across all sales channels
- Valid with all new sign-ups on MyRepublic residential fibre broadband plans
- The referee must be a new MyRepublic customer, although recontracting customers can refer their friends (i.e. be the referrer)
- Referees signing up through our MyRepublic Partner Program (MPP) agents will receive their $40 credits, but they will not be able to credit a referrer – any referrer IDs submitted will not receive any credits through our Refer-A-Friend program