Terms and Policies
Google Pixel 4a Exclusive – Ultra 1Gbps TP-Link EC330 Terms & Conditions
- Based on a 24-month contract for MyRepublic Ultra 1Gbps Fibre Broadband (“Service”).
- Eligible customers will receive free 3 months of subscription on 3rd, 4th and 5th month.
- Promotion is valid till 31 December 2020.
- The service subscription price of $41.99/mth applies for 24 months (Usual price is $59.99/mth, which applies after your contract ends).
- Promotion is applicable for new subscribers only.
- Promotion is only valid for online signup, and promo code must be applied at the point of sign up.
- A one-time standard Service installation charge of $53.50 will apply.
- A TP-Link EC330 rental router (worth $199) during the point of sign-up will be supplied to you on an “as-is” basis. Ownership of the rental router supplied remains with MyRepublic for the duration of your subscription. Upon termination of the Service, you must return the rental router to MyRepublic. If you do not return the router within 30 days from the date of termination at your own cost and expense, or if the router is considered damaged or misused, excluding reasonable wear and tear, you will need to pay the full retail price of the router. The rental router will be considered damaged or misused such as the following: missing power pack, missing cables, missing or dislodged components or parts, water damage, dirt, dust, debris, disfigured, marked or foreign matter.
- If you experience a problem with the rental router during your contract period, we will send you a replacement router. If your current rental router model is unavailable, we will send you a replacement router with similar functionality depending on stocks available at the time. The faulty router must be returned within 30 days from the dispatch of the replacement router. The returned router will undergo diagnostic testing. There is no charge for replacement routers if routers are faulty, excluding reasonable wear and tear.
- We reset all routers to factory defaults before being shipped to customers, to erase any settings that you may have saved on your router. In order to prevent misuse of any data, including personal data, that you may have stored in the rental router, we strongly recommend that you carry out a “factory reset” of the router supplied to you, prior to returning it to MyRepublic.
- You will be charged your first month invoice once your order is completed (i.e. at the point of time when your service is successfully installed).
- Free Fibre Termination Point (TP) installation is only applicable to MyRepublic customers who do not have an existing Fibre Termination Point (Home Passed).
- NetLink Trust cost of $160.50 will be charged for the TP installation for high-rise properties, and this amount will be credited to your MyRepublic account.
- NetLink Trust will be charging a $56.71 Service Activation Charge, which will apply to all new Service sign-ups.
- For Landed properties, an additional fee of $128.40 will be applicable to cover the full NetLink Trust TP installation fee. Only the $160.50 will be credited to your account.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any part or all our promotions at any time. Our decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- MyRepublic Fixed Broadband Agreement and standard promotional terms & conditions apply for all promotions (available here).