LegalTerms and Policies
Golden Prosperity Terms & Conditions
Golden Prosperity Draw Terms & Conditions
MyRepublic Golden Prosperity Draw (the Lucky Draw) is conducted by MyRepublic Limited (we our, us and MyRepublic). By participating in this Lucky Draw, you agree and understand that you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions (Terms) and by our decisions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of participation.
- You must be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or having a dependent, diplomatic, student or employment pass with at least six (6) months validity period.
- You will be eligible for varying number of entries (Entries) in the Lucky Draw if you perform the following transactions for the applicable MyRepublic services below from 9 January 2020 to 12 February 2020 (Promotion Period).
- New sign up or recontract for a broadband or mobile plan: 1 entry
- New sign up or recontract for a broadband plan and a mobile plan: 3 entries
Your first bill for the new sign ups or recontract must be paid by 29 February 2020.
- Employees of MyRepublic or MyRepublic’s vendors engaged in connection with this Lucky Draw , and the immediate family members of these employees and vendors are prohibited from participating in this Lucky Draw.
- We reserve the right to decide on your eligibility to participate in this Lucky Draw.
- Lucky Draw Entries
- Your Entries will be submitted for the Lucky Draw automatically upon registration of MyRepublics participating plans.
- Terminating your MyRepublic plans before the draw dates will automatically disqualify you from the Lucky Draw.
- 12 winners will be chosen by random draw by an executive staff of MyRepublic from the eligible entries on 12 March 2020 at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, 1 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore 039593.
- Each winner will receive 1 unit (10 gram) of 999 PAMP Suisse Gold Bar
- We reserve the right to draw a number of reserve winners to replace any winner subsequently disqualified. The number of reserve winners and the manner of replacement will be made at our discretion.
- The winners will be published on www.myrepublic.net and contacted via their registered mobile number within 30 days of the Lucky Draw results. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond after 3 calls made by us, within 24 hours from the first call, the winner will be disqualified and the reserve winner will be selected as the winner.
- Collection of prize has to be done within 30 days of the draw at 11 Lor 3 Toa Payoh, #04-11/15 Jackson Square Block B, Singapore 319579.
- All winners are required to show their original identity card/passport upon collection of prizes for the purpose of verification and audit. If the winner is unable to collect their prizes personally, he/she may authorise someone to collect on his/her behalf with an authorisation letter. The authorised personnel must produce the winner’s Identity Card and his/her Identity Card. Only original Identity Cards will be accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Subject to any applicable law, we have the right to substitute any of the prizes for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, without notice to participants .
- Winners who terminate their MyRepublic plans before receipt of the prize will be disqualified and the reserve winner will be selected as the winner.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of prizes.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winners part to allow the use of the winners name, image, voice and/or likeness by us for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Acceptance of any prize shall release us from any from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Lucky Draw, (ii) personal injury or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use or enjoyment of the prize, and (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Lucky Draw, prize or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars by the participant shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- We will endeavor to hold the Lucky Draw on and at the advertised date, time and venue and by the mode (manually or electronically) as advertised, but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Lucky Draw by another mode in such circumstances as we may deem appropriate.
- MyRepublic makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, fitness for any purpose or non-infringement.
- You agree and acknowledge that nothing in these Terms gives you the right to use, reproduce, adapt or exploit any of MyRepublics trademarks, copyright, patent, proprietary information, and all other intellectual property rights owned or licensed to MyRepublic, whether registered or not, or use any trademark which resembled MyRepublics trademarks so as to likely to cause confusion or deception.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms applicable to the Lucky Draw or dishonesty, fraud or any other illegal activities shall immediately disqualify you from further participation at any stage of the Lucky Draw, and any prize won shall be forfeited, withheld or withdrawn.
- You shall not, without our prior written approval, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Lucky Draw.
- We shall not be liable for any expenses, losses, damages, costs or liabilities (collectively Losses) suffered or incurred (directly or indirectly) by you from your participating in the Lucky Draw, howsoever caused or arising, even if we are advised of such losses.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or vary these Terms or Lucky Draw at its sole discretion without prior notice. In such event, we shall not have any liability whatsoever.
- Our decision on all matters relating to Lucky Draw and winners is final and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entered into about it.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce of these Terms.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any brochure, marketing or promotion material relating to Lucky Draw, these Terms shall prevail.
- This Lucky Draw shall be governed by Singapore law and you agree to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.