LegalTerms and Policies
Dual Fibre Broadband Terms & Conditions
- Based on a 24-month contract for Dual Fibre Broadband.
- Subscription for Dual Fibre Ultra Broadband is $59.99/month (Usual price is $69.99/month, which applies after your contract ends). Subscription for Dual Fibre GAMER Broadband is $69.99/month (Usual price is $79.99/month, which applies after your contract ends).
- Recontracting customers will enjoy additional free 1 month subscription on the 1st month of the contract for Dual Fibre Ultra Broadband and Dual Fibre GAMER Broadband respectively.
- A one-time standard service installation charge of $53.50 will apply.
- Router discount of $200 for Dual Fibre Ultra Broadband and $400 for Dual Fibre GAMER Broadband applies to each new router purchased, up to a maximum of 2 routers or a maximum of $400 and $800 respectively.
- The router discount only applies to a new router purchase from MyRepublic during point of sign-up only, and is not exchangeable for cash or credit.
- Promotion is valid for new customers. Existing customers may add-on an additional 1Gbps line to their existing 1Gbps line at $15/month using the MyAccount customer portal.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions.
- Free Fibre Termination Point is only applicable to subscribers who do not have an existing Fibre Termination Point (Home Passed).
- The NetLink Trust cost of $160.50 will be charged for the TP installation for High-Rise properties and this amount will credited to your MyRepublic account.
- NetLink Trust will be charging a $56.71 service activation charge, which will be applicable to all new sign-ups.
- For Landed properties, an additional $128.40 will be charged on top of the$160.50 to cover the full NetLink Trust TP installation fee. Only the $160.50 will be credited to your account.
- Standard promotional terms & conditions apply for all promotions, see here.
- You will be charged your first months invoice once your order is completed (i.e. at the point of time when your service is successfully installed).