Accounts and Billing
How do I receive my bill?
- For your convenience, your bill is emailed to you on your billing cycle date (which is the day you connected). You can also access your previous invoices via MyAccount.
How can I pay my bill?
- MyRepublic requires you to provide a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit card at sign up. These payment details will be charged 14 days after your invoice is generated. Please call Customer Service on 1300 130 888 if your card details need to be changed or updated.
Does MyRepublic charge a credit card surcharge for my direct debit?
- No, we do not charge a credit card surcharge.
How can I check my Home Phone call usage?
- Please contact Customer Service for information about your Home Phone call usage.
How do I change my Home Phone plan?
- If you would like to change your Home Phone plan, please contact Customer Service. Your plan change will commence from next your billing cycle date.
Can I call 1223 Directory Assistance and 1225 International Directory Assistance from my Home Phone service?
- Yes, you can access 1223 and 1225 Directory Assistance services. The following charges apply:
- 1223 Australian Directory Assistance: 50c per call plus $1.30 Call Connection Fee.
1225 International Directory Assistance: $1.65c per call plus $1.30 Call Connection Fee.