How do I arrange to move my service to a new address?
- Moving home is never easy. So let us know in advance when you need your Broadband and Home Phone service relocated to your new address and we will arrange this for you. Contact our Customer Service Team via Phone, Chat or E-Mail
- Our Wi-Fi Hub+ Modem is compatible with ADSL and nbn™ so remember to take your modem with you when you move out.
- To relocate your services this can take between 5-20 working days so let us know as soon as possible so we can ensure your service is up and running on the day you move in!
- We don’t charge you an Early Termination Fee if you are still within your contract period, we will simply roll over the remaining contract period to your new address. Standard Relocation Charges apply.
- Ready to move? Check what Broadband service is available at your new address.
My address is now nbn™ ready and I have ADSL, can I move over to the nbn™?
- Yes, once your address is nbn™ ready and you currently have a MyRepublic ADSL service we will migrate you over to the nbn™. Standard Relocation Charges apply.
Moving from ADSL to nbn™
If your address becomes serviceable for nbn™ it is an easy transition.
- Your contract will continue, but an admin fee will apply.
- Your Wi-Fi Hub+ works on both ADSL & nbn™ so no need to change your hardware or reset your Wi-Fi devices.
- If you have had a letter from nbn™ informing you that nbn™ is available in your neighbourhood- simply contact us so we can organise the change over to your new nbn™ service.
Can I use a security system on my Broadband connection?
- Yes, please check that your security system is Internet Protocol (IP) enabled.
Can I use a fax machine on my Broadband connection?
- Yes, please check that your fax machine is Internet Protocol (IP) enabled.
Additional One-Off Charges
The following one-off additional charges may apply to your service.
|Charge Type||Price (inc GST)|
|nbn™ New Development Charge||$300.00|
|nbn™ Subsequent Installation Charge||$300.00|
|Relocation or Move House Charge||$69.00|
|Service Re-connection Charge||$69.00|
|No Fault Found Charge||$220.00|
|Early Termination Charge||$199.00 on a 12-month term
$0.00 on a month to month term
|Modem Recovery Charge||$98.00 on a 12-month term
$0.00 on a month to month term
|Late Payment Charge||$10|
Who can enter the Gigatown Competition?
- Anyone 18+ and an Australian resident can enter the competition.
Do you have to purchase something to be able to enter?
- No purchase necessary, this competition is free to enter.
How do I know if I am in prize category A or B?
- You must be in an eligible nbn™ Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) area to be Category A. There are 1.5 million premises who are FTTP, if you aren’t in Category A, you are in Category B.
How fast will 1Gbps speeds give me?
- Like all products, these are based on nominal access speeds from our wholesale provider nbn™ , hence it may not be physically possible to achieve the full 1Gbps speed, however being FTTP, the achievable speeds will be lighting fast!
If I am not a MyRepublic customer in Gigatown, can I still connect on the 1Gbps plan?
- MyRepublic will be opening up a limited number of connections to non MyRepublic customers when we launch Gigatown. Non successful competition entrants in that town will be offered this first.