How do I move my Broadband service to my new address?
- If you are moving home, and we can provide you with a MyRepublic Broadband connection at your new address we will move your service to your new address.
- If you are within your minimum agreement term we will roll over the remaining term to your new address. We don’t charge you anything to move your service to a new address.
- If you are moving and you can get nbn™, there may be an nbn™ New Development Charge. For more information on the nbn™ New Development Charge please click here.
My address is now nbn™ ready and I have ADSL, can I move over to the nbn™?
- Yes, once your address is nbn™ ready and you currently have a MyRepublic ADSL service we will migrate you over to the nbn™.
Can I use a security system on my Broadband connection?
- Yes, please check that your security system is Internet Protocol (IP) enabled.
Can I use a fax machine on my Broadband connection?
- Yes, please check that your fax machine is Internet Protocol (IP) enabled.