Refer as many friends and family as you like to MyRepublic and if they order an nbn™ broadband service, you will receive $50 in account credit for each friend you refer, once their service has been activated.
How do I Refer A Friend?
Invite your friends and family to sign up to a super-fast MyRepublic nbn™ plan online at myrepublic.com.au. For you both to be eligible for the $50 credit, when your friend signs up online ask them to enter the Referral Code which is your MyRepublic Account Number into the Promo Code text box.
Where can I find my MyRepublic Customer Account number?
You can find your MyRepublic Account Number on the top right-hand corner of your invoice and is the 8-digit number that starts with a capital C.
Note: please use a capital C and make sure that there are no spaces when entering the account number.
Once your friend or families MyRepublic nbn™ service has been activated, both of you will receive a $50 account credit applied to your MyRepublic account.
The $50 credit will appear as a line item on your next invoice in the Credits section.
Refer a Friend Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: To be eligible for MyRepublic’s “Refer a Friend” promotional offer (“Offer”):
1.1. The referrer must be a current active MyRepublic customer (“Referrer”);
1.2. The referee must be a new MyRepublic residential customer who signs up to an eligible MyRepublic NBN service (“Eligible Plan”);
1.3. During the sign-up process, the Referee must enter the Referrer’s Account Number in the sign-up process.
2. Credit: The Referee and Referrer will each receive a Referral Credit in their MyRepublic account once the Referee Eligible Plan has been activated and Referee’s Eligible Plan application was submitted:
2.1. From 25.10.2019, the Referral Credit shall mean $50, inclusive of GST.
3. If the Referrer’s MyRepublic account is suspended or terminated before the Referral Credit is applied to their account, then:
3.1. The Referrer will not be eligible to receive their Referral Credit. There will be no retrospective application of the Referral Credit in the event account suspension is lifted; but;
3.2. The Referee will remain eligible for their Referral Credit upon service activation.
4. If the Referee selects to cancel their order prior to the Eligible Plan being activated, then neither the Referee or the Referrer will be eligible to receive a Referral Credit.
5. MyRepublic reserves the right to not apply the Referral Credit to the Referrer and/or the Referee, if:
5.1. The Referrer’s Account Number is not entered, or entered incorrectly or incompletely, during the sign-up process;
5.2. It is deemed there has been a breach these Promotional Terms and Conditions or the Referrer and/or Referee have applied for this Promotional Offer in bad faith;
5.3. The Referee service address for the Eligible Plan is the same service address as the Referrer; or
5.4. The Referee self refers themselves.
6. Referral Credits can be used to pay for MyRepublic service charges such as subscription fees, and call usage charges only.
7. Referral Credits are not exchangeable for cash and cannot be transferred to another MyRepublic customer account.
8. If the Referee selects fixed contract Eligible Plan and elects to terminate their fixed contract Eligible Plan before the end of their minimum service term, then an Early Termination Fee shall apply.
9. In the event either the Referee or the Referrer cancels their service with MyRepublic, the Referral Credit may be used to pay any outstanding subscription fees and call usage charges only. The Referral Credit may not be used to off-set the Early Termination Fees.
10. MyRepublic reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer at any time.
These Promotional Terms and Conditions apply in addition to MyRepublic’s Standard Form of Agreement.
The promoter is MyRepublic Pty Limited.
Version 3 – January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the offer?
Refer a friend to sign up for a MyRepublic nbn™ broadband service and receive a $50.00 account credit for you and your friend.
In order to be eligible for the credit your friend will need to enter your Account Number (8-digit number that starts with a C e.g. C1234567) into the Promo Code box which is at Step 6 of the MyRepublic online sign-up process.
Once your friends new service has been provisioned and activated an account level credit of $50.00 will be applied to both their account and yours.
How many friends and family can I refer as part of this promotional offer?
You can refer as many friends and family to MyRepublic. Please note: MyRepublic reserves the right to not apply the Referral Credit to the Referrer and/or the Referee, if:
- The Referrer’s Customer ID is not entered, or entered incorrectly or incompletely, during the sign-up process;
- It is deemed there has been a breach these Promotional Terms and Conditions or the Referrer and/or Referee have applied for this Promotional Offer in bad faith;
- The Referee service address for the Eligible Plan is the same service address as the Referrer; or
- The Referee self refers themselves.
For more information please refer to the Promotional Terms and Conditions.
When do I receive the Refer a Friend account credits?
The Referee & Referrer will each receive a $50 (inclusive of GST) Referral Credit on their MyRepublic account once the Referee’s service has been activated.
How do I know if a friend or family member has signed up for MyRepublic as part of the Refer a Friend Promotion?
If you have referred your friends and family to MyRepublic, and they have entered your Customer ID Number during sign up you will receive a Refer a Friend credit on your next invoice once their service has been activated.
Where can I find my Customer Account Number?
Your Customer Account Number can be located in the top right-hand corner on your invoice. This is the 8-digit Customer Number that starts with a capital C.
What happens to my credits if I terminate my service and account?
In the event either the Referee or the Referrer cancels their service with MyRepublic, the Referral Credit may be used to pay any outstanding charges. However, the Referral Credit may not be used to off-set the Early Termination Fees.