Refer a Friend Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: To be eligible for MyRepublic’s “Refer a Friend” promotional offer (“Offer”):
1.1. The referrer must be a current active MyRepublic customer (“Referrer”);
1.2. The referee must be a new MyRepublic residential customer who signs up to an eligible MyRepublic NBN service (“Eligible Plan”);
1.3. During the sign-up process, the Referee must enter the Referrer’s Account Number in the sign-up process.
2. Credit: The Referee and Referrer will each receive a Referral Credit in their MyRepublic account once the Referee Eligible Plan has been activated and Referee’s Eligible Plan application was submitted:
2.1. From 25.10.2019, the Referral Credit shall mean $50, inclusive of GST.
3. If the Referrer’s MyRepublic account is suspended or terminated before the Referral Credit is applied to their account, then:
3.1. The Referrer will not be eligible to receive their Referral Credit. There will be no retrospective application of the Referral Credit in the event account suspension is lifted; but;
3.2. The Referee will remain eligible for their Referral Credit upon service activation.
4. If the Referee selects to cancel their order prior to the Eligible Plan being activated, then neither the Referee or the Referrer will be eligible to receive a Referral Credit.
5. MyRepublic reserves the right to not apply the Referral Credit to the Referrer and/or the Referee, if:
5.1. The Referrer’s Account Number is not entered, or entered incorrectly or incompletely, during the sign-up process;
5.2. It is deemed there has been a breach these Promotional Terms and Conditions or the Referrer and/or Referee have applied for this Promotional Offer in bad faith;
5.3. The Referee service address for the Eligible Plan is the same service address as the Referrer; or
5.4. The Referee self refers themselves.
6. Referral Credits can be used to pay for MyRepublic service charges such as subscription fees, and call usage charges only.
7. Referral Credits are not exchangeable for cash and cannot be transferred to another MyRepublic customer account.
8. If the Referee selects fixed contract Eligible Plan and elects to terminate their fixed contract Eligible Plan before the end of their minimum service term, then an Early Termination Fee shall apply.
9. In the event either the Referee or the Referrer cancels their service with MyRepublic, the Referral Credit may be used to pay any outstanding subscription fees and call usage charges only. The Referral Credit may not be used to off-set the Early Termination Fees.
10. MyRepublic reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer at any time.
These Promotional Terms and Conditions apply in addition to MyRepublic’s Standard Form of Agreement.
The promoter is MyRepublic Pty Limited.
Version 3 – January 2020