MyRepublic is seeking to hire an experienced Solutions Consultant to analyze, design and implement IT systems to drive productivity and automation in the IT application architecture of the company.
- Provide technical consultancy for new initiatives, to assist in the definition of business solutions or technical strategies.
- Recommend solutions by preparing and evaluating workflow solutions in accordance with the eTOM framework.
- Undertake impact assessment of change applications or products or new applications or product initiatives.
- Produce end-to-end system designs, engaging, directing and collaborating with other internal and supplier teams as required.
- Produce Technical Feasibility Studies (TFS) and High Level Designs (HLD).
- Provide estimates for, and review estimates for, solution development.
- Validate results by testing software to ensure it adheres to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide comprehensive documentation on solutions and systems.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Support the transition of systems into business-as-usual (BAU) operation, providing the relevant service teams with information and education relating to the system technology and function.
- Actively participate in agile delivery approaches, engaging in sprint planning, backlog refinement and daily scrums as required.
Qualification, Experience & Technical Skills
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- >3 years of experience in solution design in end-to-end delivery.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer networking, secure system design, and telecommunications skills (TAM, eTOM, SID is prefered).
- Understand UML documentations like BPMN 2.0, use case and ERD Diagrams.
- Strong experience and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies(Java EE, SQL, Micro service, cloud).
- Experience in project management tools, JIRA and Confluence is an advantage.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Is a good team player and adaptable in a dynamic working environment.
If you are open-minded, hard-working, solutions driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you.
While we ask for a lot – we give a huge amount in return. Challenging projects. Fast paced delivery. Rapid expansion, cutting edge technology, and Swift growth.
In short – we’re a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. With an open environment where your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be part of the future successes of MyRepublic.
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected]