MyRepublic is looking for an experienced solution architect to assist in developing business, functional process and requirements. Assess and analyze operational requirements, data services, and system architecture capabilities to meet business goals. Coordinate and facilitate meetings with senior members of MyRepublic and foster working relationships with internal teams and vendors to overcoming challenges to successfully complete architectural task. Apply standards and best practices to support capabilities analysis and system process re-engineering. Plan and prepare tools to communicate architecture design, resource requirements, project schedules and status to stakeholders.
- Lead a team of Solution Consultants and System Engineers to support MyRepublic AU/NZ business by delivery effective end-to-end solution.
- Work with the senior IT management to review different vendor solution and influence the vendor decision.
- Work with the Group Enterprise Architecture team to develop IT strategies and set up the MyRepublic IT blueprint.
- Support Group Enterprise Architecture team to execute IT projects to help the organization transit to target state of IT blueprint.
- Govern the business, information, application and technical architecture in accordance to guidelines set up by Group Enterprise Architecture team.
- Collaborate with senior business executives, business users, project officers, solution managers to identify, propose and implement ICT solutions.
- Promote enterprise architecture and ensure enterprise blueprints and implementation plans are kept in an organised manner that facilitate knowledge management.
- Responsible for the upkeep of IT related policy, architecture and design artefact.
- Keep abreast of industrial IT advancements and introduce appropriate enhancements to IT infrastructure and systems.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related area.
- >10 years experience in designing, developing and architecting large, complex systems, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
- Strong experience with telecom Business and Operational Support Systems.
- Strong experience with leading a team to effectively deliver results.
- Strong experience with enterprise service bus integrations using SOAP or RESTful APIs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
- TOGAF certification would be an advantage.
If you are open-minded, hard-working, solutions driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you.
While we ask for a lot – we give a huge amount in return. Challenging projects. Fast paced delivery. Rapid expansion, cutting edge technology, and Swift growth.
In short – we’re a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. With an open environment where your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be part of the future successes of MyRepublic.