This position is to spearhead MyRepublic mobility business in Australia as part of our regional expansion from Singapore. Working closely with the Singapore mobility team and our Australia team, the position shall lead in the setup of our MVNO business and integration to our Australia operation.
The setup of our MVNO business includes negotiating and securing an attractive wholesale agreement from the MNO, Core network solutioning, MVNE partnership and agreement, budget planning and cost management, integration of network components and platforms required for MyRepublic MVNO operation, ensuring smooth running of the project to meet timeline and successful launch of MyRepublic mobility service in Australia.
Preferably to possess experience in network architecture, design, development and deployment in Mobile Core Networks technology mainly focusing in (UMTS, EPC, PCC, VAS).
Position: Full Time
Location: Alexandria, Sydney
- Being the key person responsible for End-to-End MVNO mobile core network to determine the most effective solution in terms of cost, risk, delivery timeline to achieve our business goals. This requires the role to be able to perform both technical and commercial analysis.
- Provides architectural and solution assessment, evaluations, recommendations to support end-to-end technical and business requirements for Core Packet Switched (PS) Network (GPRS, UMTS, EPC, PCC, HLR/HSS, ePDG/TGW, IMS).
- Play the key role for MVNO business case development.
- Manage End-to-End MVNO core network implementation.
- To be the key person in overall coordination across internal parties (functional team span across IT, Operations, Product, Sales and Finance), as well as, external parties such as regulatory agency, MNO, vendors.
- Liaise with MNO for technical, operation and commercial matters.
- Manage vendors to ensure services are being delivered on agreed standard. Evaluate vendor solution roadmaps to align organization’s short term and long term technological and business requirements; benchmark available alternatives in the market to ensure solution / architectural competitiveness.
- To be the technical lead facing regulatory body.
- Work with internal and external parties to drive network capability based on market, user and technology requirement, aligned to the End-to-End architectural and solution goal related to MVNO business.
- Adhoc project work.
- Work with different parties to develop network service support, troubleshooting processes, engineering technical policies, operation guidelines and standards related to the MVNO business.
- Possess good technical knowledge for all end-to-end Core Network such as SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, PCEF, DPI, PCRF, OCS, UMTS/LTE QoS, VAS, HLR/HSS, ePDG/TGW and IMS.8.
- Experience in RFx, Bid Evaluation, Vendor Selection and Negotiation.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree holder in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in mobile telecommunication.
- Strong technical background and technically trained on Mobile Core Network with advanced technical knowledge on Mobile Core related standards and protocols, architectural and solution best practices.
- Good vendor management skills, strong inquisitive and negotiation skills with vendor.
- Familiar with Mobile Switch/ GSM protocol / TCP / IP / Routing protocols and others such as SS7, diameter, CAMEL, SNMP, SMPP, SOAP/XML.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-Motivated, Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
If you are open-minded, hard-working, solutions driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you.
While we ask for a lot – we give a huge amount in return. Challenging projects. Fast paced delivery. Rapid expansion, cutting edge technology, and Swift growth.
In short – we’re a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. With an open environment where your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be part of the future successes of MyRepublic.
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected]