IP Network Engineer
The role of Network Engineer at MyRepublic is to plan, implement and manage network services and related infrastructure. You will develop Low Level Designs for network upgrades, develop and implement policies and procedures for capacity and performance management, provide technical support as well as mentor other Engineers in the team in your area of expertise. You will also work on performance analysis, recurring system maintenance, systems troubleshooting.
- New technology, product evaluation, POC testing & development projects.
- Configuration and management of IP/MPLS core including BGP optimization.
- Configuration and management of edge network (BNG/LNS).
- Tier 3 network and services support for Operations.
- Capacity management and upgrade program management for national/international network.
- Development and use of Network Management tools.
Experience & Skills
- Experience with Cisco IOS-XR & JUNOS software.
- Juniper and or Cisco certifications (JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE/CCNA/CCNP/CCIE).
- Experience with BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, Segment Routing, QinQ & QoS.
- Practical knowledge of DNS, Radius, TACACS and DHCP.
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- 4+ years’ experience within a Telco/ISP environment.
- Solid understanding of OSI layer 2-7 with strong troubleshooting experience in layer 2-4.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Telecom/Computer Engineering/Information Technology.
- Experience with Juniper MX Routers.
- Knowledge of hypervisors, virtualization & NFV technologies.
If you are open-minded, hard-working, solutions driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you.
While we ask for a lot – we give a huge amount in return. Challenging projects. Fast paced delivery. Rapid expansion, cutting edge technology, and Swift growth.
In short – we’re a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. With an open environment where your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be part of the future successes of MyRepublic.