MyRepublic is looking for an experienced Integration Engineer to perform technical system analysis, development, integration and implementation of new systems into existing IT architecture landscape, and perform system testing.
- Support the solution architecture design, perform functional analysis and execute integration program to support system related projects.
- Craft functional specification/technical design and process document as part of solutions delivery.
- Perform software development based on the functional and non-functional requirements derived from the solutioning process.
- Deploy and maintain systems within communicated time frame.
- Supports business continuity planning and disaster recovery (BCP/DR) readiness for services operations and administration in accordance with defined IT and business continuity plan and objectives.
- Participate in the analysis of existing telecom operators and solutions, and recommend new solutions to improve operational reliability, throughput, and productivity.
- Troubleshoot system related tickets to diagnose problem and rectify them.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related area. Telecommunications specialization preferred.
- 3 years+ experience in the field of telecommunications
- Understand Java, Postgres SQL and at least 5 years+ of experience in development
- Strong knowledge of RESTFUL protocol and hypermedia like JSON, SOAP and XML
- Understand software version control systems like git or svn
- Strong experience with telecom Business/Operational Support System configuration and integration with third party systems
- Demonstrate understanding of full software development life cycle, with proven experience with supporting highly critical customer missions.
- Strong experience with network protocols, IP Networks and voice telecommunication systems(TDM, IP and MPLS). CISCO Network certification is an advantage.
- Organisational, telco application & process training (ITIL, TAM, eTOM) is an advantage.
- Have an excellent problem solving and strong analytic skills, demonstrate the ability to work as a team.
- Have good testing knowledge and able to leverage on automated testing tools like Jmeter, Selenium
- Is a good team player and adaptable in a dynamic working environment.
If you are open-minded, hard-working, solutions driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you.
While we ask for a lot – we give a huge amount in return. Challenging projects. Fast paced delivery. Rapid expansion, cutting edge technology, and Swift growth.
In short – we’re a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. With an open environment where your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be part of the future successes of MyRepublic.
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected]