The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager is a new position within MyRepublic and will report to the ANZ CFO, with the primary responsibility for executing the ANZ Group’s budgeting, forecasting and analysis of MyRepublic’s long term financial strategy.
- Execute the ANZ Group’s budgeting, forecasting and analysis of MyRepublic’s long term financial strategy.
- Update the ANZ annual budget on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with various operations and marketing team members within the ANZ team regarding the preparation and updating of all budgets, forecasting and other financial planning.
- Liaising with various operations and marketing team members within the ANZ team in improving the quality of KPI and financial reporting.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement to customer experience through standards based reporting.
- Assess, monitor and influence financial metrics.
- Produce analysis and modelling for specific projects.
- Document, asses and improve ANZ FP&A processes.
- Create a planning and reporting framework to support the achievement of ANZ initiatives.
- Manage stakeholders to complete the FP&A calendar and requirements.
Qualification, Experience & Technical Skills
- Strong financial modelling and Excel skills.
- Analysis and reporting of key financial and operational drivers.
- Telecommunication background is preferred.
If you are open-minded, hard-working, solutions driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you.
While we ask for a lot – we give a huge amount in return. Challenging projects. Fast paced delivery. Rapid expansion, cutting edge technology, and Swift growth..
In short – we’re a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. With an open environment where your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be part of the future successes of MyRepublic.
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected]