Customer Loyalty and Retention Manager
This is an exciting opportunity within the Marketing team for a Customer Loyalty and Retention Marketing manager to join the team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, customer-obsessed, and has a bias for action. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities and develop Customer Retention Plans.
You will be the marketing lead for customer retention, including the develop and execution of cross-channel (email, text, etc.) communication strategies across the entire customer journey. The Customer Loyalty and Retention Manager is responsible for planning, executing and measuring our communication with customers across channels to maximise their lifetime value and customer satisfaction.
You will deep dive into customer data to optimise when/where/how we interact with our customer segments, and will collaborate with local and international teams to ensure customer satisfaction. This challenging role requires a unique combination of analytical and creative skills.
- Define and implement of the Retention and Loyalty Strategies for Australia & New Zealand.
- Development and deployment of retention at loyalty campaigns.
- Analysis of retention and loyalty campaign outcomes and define next steps for improvements.
- Ensure ongoing test-and-learn approach across all retention and loyalty related activities (programs, campaigns, promotions, segmentation, messaging and scripting).
- Utilise customer insights to make recommendations that improve the customer experience and further drive customer loyalty to MyRepublic.
- Clearly communicate to all levels of management relevant KPIs and other findings, context, and recommendations for action.
- Identify system enhancements required to provide deeper analytics on retention efforts.
Experience & Skills
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing, customer engagement and retention program.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer behaviors, derive insights, identify market trends and translate this diverse information into actionable marketing strategies.
- A thorough understanding of data-driven marketing, including customer segmentation, and test design and operation, with proven success improving loyalty and retention of customers.
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Experience using CRM software to monitor and automate the customer experience through strategic use of email communications EDM, direct mail, phone solicitations and other SMS messaging techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of reporting tools, including hands-on experience with Excel.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Passion for improving the customer experience and continuously learning and improving.
- High energy and a self-starter; has a high capacity for work and effectively handles pressure of a fast-paced environment; thrives on multi-tasking; able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Strategic acumen.
- High attention to detail and the ability to audit his/her own work for accuracy and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education & Experience
- 3–5 years of experience working in a customer retention capacity.
- Experience in Telecommunication or other utilities is a plus.
- Previous experience in Email & SMS campaign management tools
- Strategic acumen.
If you are open-minded, hard-working, solutions driven and committed then this could be a great opportunity for you.
While we ask for a lot – we give a huge amount in return. Challenging projects. Fast paced delivery. Rapid expansion, cutting edge technology, and Swift growth.
In short – we’re a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. With an open environment where your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to, a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be part of the future successes of MyRepublic.